For my "Christmas in July" book reviews for 2013, I have primarily focused on picture books for kids ages 2 - 11. Additionally, I took a look at several cookbooks to see what new ideas in holiday entertaining are trending. Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing book reviews for the following holiday titles and many more:
- 4 Ingredients Christmas by Kim McCosker
- Three French Hens by Margie Palatini
- A Pirate's Night Before Christmas by Philip Yates
- Little Whistle's Christmas by Cynthia Rylant
- The Christmas Giant by Steve Light
P.S. I found this free clip art at Christian Image Source.