Tuesday, January 2, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I don't know where the time has gone, but it's the beginning of another wonderful New Year! Hurray! I am so happy to say goodbye to 2017 and hello to 2018. This year is a new beginning filled with lots of opportunities, new adventures, and good books to read. 

One of my goals for 2018 is to get back on track with my reading and complete the 50 Book Challenge again. I'm starting off with two books Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd by Alan Bradley and The Perfect Storm by Sebastian Junger. With two book clubs this year, I should have plenty to read. Please stop by my blog from time to time to check out my reviews and share your thoughts.

Happy New Year to All!

P.S. The free clip art is from Happy Day Ideas. Also, just in case you want to keep track of my 50 book challenge with me, here's my counter: 




No comments: