Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014 with a Good Book!

Happy New Year everyone! Many of you have been following me over the past few years as I have attempted the 50 Book Challenge. The first year that I attempted it, I barely made my goal. However, as the years have gone on, it has gotten easier. In 2013 I finished reading 61 books.

Many of you have told me that you would like to try the challenge as well, but 50 books just seem like too much. Did you know that you can pick a goal to suit you? Your goal could be 40 books or 25 books. It's all up to you. Of course, there is another option. Try a quarterly challenge instead. For example, try a Winter Reading Challenge of 7 books. If you read 7 books each quarter, then by the end of the year, you will have read 28 books. To make your Winter Reading Challenge even more fun, visit your local library. Many libraries offer Winter Reading Programs and challenges this time of year. So stop by today and sign up (you might even win a prize).

May 2014 be filled with health, happiness, & lots of good books!

P.S. You can keep track of my progress, by following this counter: 





NOTE: I found the free clip art from All-free-download.com  


No comments: